Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Being Better


We were given these very cool bracelets at the office last week to remind us to always strive to "Go" Be Better. I have been wearing mine every day & it has transformed my way of thinking in every aspect of my life. I find myself stretching to find ways to be a better Mom, a better wife, a better Realtor, friend, daughter, sister, neighbor, etc. I have a friend going thru a very difficult time right now & typically I would have called to check in, but in the spirit of "Being Better," I bought a small bouquet of flowers & dropped them off at her office with a note that simply said "I'm not letting you give up." Striving to be memorable sounds easy but can take a little time which we all struggle with finding. Trust me when I tell you though that the rewards are so worth it! One of my favorite quotes is "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care." How can you "Be Better" today?