Sunday, June 12, 2011

A New Beginning.....


So many of my friends had kids graduating from High School this weekend so this seemed like a natural post to write. Graduation is a big day & I remember feeling both excited & sad when I graduated from high school & college. It's the end of an era & a new beginning all at the same time!

Looking back, here are some thoughts for our newest graduates:

"There's a big world out there. Bigger than Prom, bigger than high school, & it won't matter if you were the Prom Queen or the Quarterback of the football team or the biggest nerd. Find out who you are, embrace it & always be true to yourself!"

“The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”

I definitely still think of those days & I guess always will....l have some great memories from that time in my life! Congratulations to all of you as you begin the next chapter in your life!