Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Going from Good to Great........


One of my favorite points of our Go Culture is striving to "Be Better" in everything we do & who we are. Go90X plays an important part in that for all of us.  It has been different for me this time as I am participating in Go90X from a Coach's perspective.  I am seeing things from a completely different point of view.  I love the determination I see as our agents tackle something new & get pushed out of their comfort zone.  I love hearing them say that the phone calls they are making, to reach out to friends and family, are easier.  My favorite part of this experience is seeing their eyes light up when they share the response they received from their heartfelt notes & messages.  

Each member of the Go Realty family is such an important part of who we are & brings something different to our company.  We have come a long way in 2 short years, but still have so much to do! Our agents & their friends & families are an important part of our future at Go Realty!  I had one more challenge for each our agents & I'd like to extend that challenge to you.  In the quiet of the morning or late at night when you have 5 minutes to yourself, watch this video.  What can you do to continue to "Be Better?" It matters.....you matter .... and our clients matter the most!